TV Tuner

Can anyone help me locate a TV Tuner that I can attach directly to my PC
monitor (i.e. not a card that goes into my PC but something I can use
just with my monitor alone). If available, cabling will suffice.

TIA,
Ray
3 answers Last reply
More about tuner

    You can get those but they all are in PCI form,thier not video cards,usually
    thier called analog video or similar.Sony makes one called EZVideo which
    has RCA jacks and S video.This unit is/was for editing vcr tapes to dvd or cd,
    however it also works with camera/camera video etc..Windows media encoder
    xp movie maker can replace all sony software except drivers for the card.You
    can edit direct from tv if desired,it runs about 50.00

    "Andrew E" <eckrichco@msn.com> wrote in message
    > You can get those but they all are in PCI form,thier not video
    > cards,usually thier called analog video or similar.Sony makes one
    > called EZVideo which
    > has RCA jacks and S video.This unit is/was for editing vcr tapes to
    > dvd or cd, however it also works with camera/camera video
    > etc..Windows media encoder
    > xp movie maker can replace all sony software except drivers for the
    > card.You can edit direct from tv if desired,it runs about 50.00
    >
    > "RayL" wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone help me locate a TV Tuner that I can attach directly to
    >> my PC monitor (i.e. not a card that goes into my PC but something I
    >> can use just with my monitor alone). If available, cabling will
    >> suffice.
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Ray

    ignore the that post
    http://www.softwareandstuff.com/CES10344.html what you want

    --
    If the information posted above helps then let me know.
    If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

    ---

    Thanks. I just wanted a small screen (15") and PC monitors + tuner are
    much cheaper than a small LCD TV.

    Kelly Cotter wrote:
    > "Andrew E" <eckrichco@msn.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>You can get those but they all are in PCI form,thier not video
    >>cards,usually thier called analog video or similar.Sony makes one
    >>called EZVideo which
    >>has RCA jacks and S video.This unit is/was for editing vcr tapes to
    >>dvd or cd, however it also works with camera/camera video
    >>etc..Windows media encoder
    >>xp movie maker can replace all sony software except drivers for the
    >>card.You can edit direct from tv if desired,it runs about 50.00
    >>
    >>"RayL" wrote:
    >>

    >>>Can anyone help me locate a TV Tuner that I can attach directly to
    >>>my PC monitor (i.e. not a card that goes into my PC but something I
    >>>can use just with my monitor alone). If available, cabling will
    >>>suffice.
    >>>
    >>>TIA,
    >>>Ray
    >

    > ignore the that post