I have created a movie using wmv extensions as its just too much of a hassle and space saving it in avi format. Months ago, all was fine I was able to burn my movies with the wmv extensions to CDs with Nero. Also it was able to play in my dvd player which is wat I mainly wanted. Now, I was running out of space and my movies were often too big to save onto 1 cd, so I bought a DVD writer and the software that came with it doesnt seem to burn properly so I went through the same motions in Nero like I did with Cds but wen I went to save in DVD format it kept saying not enough space or not recognisable. Plz help, as I need to save movies in wmv and play it on my dvd player.

When you used Nero, did you tell it you had a DVD disk in the drive? Which
version of Nero? What is this 'other' software you got with the DVD drive?
www.coribright.com

"damsel in distress" <damsel in distress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:017ABB8C-00BA-408D-90D8-D5FBA9B116EA@microsoft.com...