Recommended audio/video storage drive?

What would I use to store audio/visual footage? I understand external
would take the pressure off of the computer to process everything, but
it's pricey. I would go internal, but then the former problem exists.
Any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about recommended audio video storage drive

    "timeisnow" <milam.matthew@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:a93129a.0411201428.5e0b305a@posting.google.com...
    > What would I use to store audio/visual footage?

    > I understand external would take the pressure off of the computer

    Yeah, between 500 to 700 grams of pressure.

    > to process everything, but it's pricey.

    > I would go internal, but then the former problem exists.

    What problem again?

    > Any suggestions?

    Nah, you don't want to know.

    Previously timeisnow <milam.matthew@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    > What would I use to store audio/visual footage? I understand external
    > would take the pressure off of the computer to process everything, but
    > it's pricey.

    Actually external may need more CPU power. But not much.

    >I would go internal, but then the former problem exists.
    > Any suggestions?

    See above.

    Arno

Audio Storage