Recommended audio/video storage drive?

What would I use to store audio/visual footage? I understand external
would take the pressure off of the computer to process everything, but
it's pricey. I would go internal, but then the former problem exists.
Any suggestions?

"timeisnow" <milam.matthew@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:a93129a.0411201428.5e0b305a@posting.google.com...
> What would I use to store audio/visual footage?

> I understand external would take the pressure off of the computer

Yeah, between 500 to 700 grams of pressure.

> to process everything, but it's pricey.

> I would go internal, but then the former problem exists.

What problem again?

> Any suggestions?

Nah, you don't want to know.

Previously timeisnow <milam.matthew@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> What would I use to store audio/visual footage? I understand external
> would take the pressure off of the computer to process everything, but
> it's pricey.

Actually external may need more CPU power. But not much.

>I would go internal, but then the former problem exists.
> Any suggestions?

See above.

Arno