Video Card

Dear all,
Could someone help please. IN the display properties,
when you click advanced, it should come up with the
card's name,in my case GeForce FX5200. However, this
appears to be missing. Could someone help please!!!
Thanks

"Robin A" <iwatchedyoudieMrAnderson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
> Could someone help please. IN the display properties,
> when you click advanced, it should come up with the
> card's name,in my case GeForce FX5200. However, this
> appears to be missing. Could someone help please!!!
> Thanks

what does it show up in device manager as
visit www.guru3d.com download detonator r.i.p. from here along with the
latest drivers. uninstall nvida display drivers from add/remove progs,
reboot don't let windows install any drivers. run r.i.p prog. install latest
drivers
have fun

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---