IBM Drive Specs...

Does anyone know where I can find spec
info on older IBM Drives - It used to be
easily findable from www.ibm.com/storage
but that seems to have all changed. Perhaps
since Hitachi took over?
I have spent ages going round in circles.
I need information on IC35L040 AVER07,
IC35L120 AWA07, DJNA-352030,
DTLA 307030.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about drive specs

    RzB wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can find spec
    > info on older IBM Drives - It used to be
    > easily findable from www.ibm.com/storage
    > but that seems to have all changed. Perhaps
    > since Hitachi took over?
    > I have spent ages going round in circles.
    > I need information on IC35L040 AVER07,
    > IC35L120 AWA07, DJNA-352030,
    > DTLA 307030.
    > Thanks

    Easy - type the part number into Google and there you go.

    Odie
    --

    RetroData
    Data Recovery Experts