Screen goes black

Hello
I would like to find out why my monitor randomly goes black for about 1
second every once in a while (twice within 10 minutes last night). I have a
Gateway Pentium4 1.8 GHz with XPHome, Nvidia GeForce3, 512 MB ram, updated
drivers. It has been happening for several months and if you ask me what I
installed or did just before it started, I couldn't tell you. If anyone can
shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.

--
Jesse B

Last week's _Chronicle_ erroneously reported that Eric Mitchell [member of
the Austin City Council] had shouted "Up yours" to residents of the Swede
Hill neighborhood at a Housing Subcommittee meeting last year. In fact,
Mitchell leveled a "Screw You!" to the residents. The _Chronicle_ regrets
the error. -- From the January 19, 1996 issue of the Austin _Chronicle_
1 answer Last reply
More about screen black

    Well, Jesse B in <news:1c1r4bl4hy6l4.1nli4c5am4jpc$.dlg@40tude.net> felt
    the need to ramble on about something to the effect of
    > Hello
    > I would like to find out why my monitor randomly goes black for about 1
    > second every once in a while (twice within 10 minutes last night). I have a
    > Gateway Pentium4 1.8 GHz with XPHome, Nvidia GeForce3, 512 MB ram, updated
    > drivers. It has been happening for several months and if you ask me what I
    > installed or did just before it started, I couldn't tell you. If anyone can
    > shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.

    sorry about this post I didn't see the responses above.
    --
    Jesse B

    If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just
    possible you haven't grasped the situation. -- Jean Kerr

Video Windows XP