After recording the end of a show andchanging the channel ..

I just finished hooking up the computer this morning and
getting it to work so that I could record about the last
fifteen minutes of Moonraker. After it was done, Raw came
on which I don't like anymore since all the good
characters are dead or quit, I attempted to change the
channel to TV Land and the screen went to static. I can't
get any audio or visual anymore, but I can watch the bit
of Moonraker I taped. What should I do to fix the other
channels though? I tried shutting it off and restarting
Media Center but that didn't work.

Okay I reset my tv settings and now it works again, so
never mind, I guess... o_O that was really weird though.