DVD WON'T PLAY

i have problems with playing dvd s on my computer. every time i insert dvd in my computer it says window media player can't play dvd error id C00D116A. i have window XP 2002, home edition.
2 answers Last reply
More about play

    XP does not have software for playing DVDs. You will have to download a
    software DVD player: Easy DVD, Power DVD, Super DVD, etc. They all usually
    have a 30-day trial period.

    Do a Google search on DVD players to find the links to the respective web
    sites.

    "Sara" wrote:

    > i have problems with playing dvd s on my computer. every time i insert dvd in my computer it says window media player can't play dvd error id C00D116A. i have window XP 2002, home edition.

Video DVD Computers Windows XP