moviemk.exe - application error

July 6, 2004 3:57:01 AM

Hello!

I have a problem. I captured clips into Studio 7
(Pinnacle) and then I imported clips into Movie maker
(version 2). But when I try to do something with this
clips, movie maker crashes and reports error moviemk.exe -
application error ....the memory could not be "written".
Do you have any idea?

Uros
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 3:59:57 PM

See PapaJohn's website under the Troubleshooting section.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

!