moviemk.exe - application error

Hello!

I have a problem. I captured clips into Studio 7
(Pinnacle) and then I imported clips into Movie maker
(version 2). But when I try to do something with this
clips, movie maker crashes and reports error moviemk.exe -
application error ....the memory could not be "written".
Do you have any idea?

Uros
1 answer Last reply
More about moviemk application error

    See PapaJohn's website under the Troubleshooting section.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "urosg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a problem. I captured clips into Studio 7
    > (Pinnacle) and then I imported clips into Movie maker
    > (version 2). But when I try to do something with this
    > clips, movie maker crashes and reports error moviemk.exe -
    > application error ....the memory could not be "written".
    > Do you have any idea?
    >

    > Uros

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP