"No DVD Decoder found" on laptop?!?

Brent

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have had my laptop with XP for 3 years and have always
been able to watch DVDs. Recently I get the above error
message and now cannot watch DVDs.

Anyone know what's going on??

Reinstall PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever came with the PC.
www.coribright.com

"Brent" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have had my laptop with XP for 3 years and have always
> been able to watch DVDs. Recently I get the above error
> message and now cannot watch DVDs.
>
> Anyone know what's going on??

Thanks. I just recently had to re-install everything, so
I can't believe it wouldn't have been installed then.
I'll located my System Restore discs and try.

Hardware)
>www.coribright.com
>
>"Brent" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>I have had my laptop with XP for 3 years and have always
>> been able to watch DVDs. Recently I get the above
error
>> message and now cannot watch DVDs.
>>
>> Anyone know what's going on??
>

>.