mc

My Gigabyte motherboard has built in regular IDE and SATA. I have an
existing IDE drive connected. Can I add a SATA also, or do you have to
stick with one interface at a time? The documentation isn't really
specific.

Previously MC <michaeljc70@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My Gigabyte motherboard has built in regular IDE and SATA. I have an
> existing IDE drive connected. Can I add a SATA also, or do you have to
> stick with one interface at a time? The documentation isn't really
> specific.

Nio problem, these are saparate controllers. For OS support,
it should work under XP and it definitely works under Linux.

Arno