even after trying Interactual Player it wasn't working any ides??? I have XP meadia center edition....

Latest version installed?
http://player.interactual.com/default.asp?code=PU
www.coribright.com

"Static" <Static@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> even after trying Interactual Player it wasn't working any ides??? I have
> XP meadia center edition....

There is a mediacentre newsgroup which may be of more help to you if still
stuck.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Cari (MS MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
> Latest version installed?
> http://player.interactual.com/default.asp?code=PU
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Static" <Static@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > even after trying Interactual Player it wasn't working any ides??? I
have
> > XP meadia center edition....

thanks so much for all the help