can hear it can't see it

my wife put together a great photo video (just pictures) of my son's first year of life. great pictures, music, captions, etc etc. it plays all the way through as a project, but when you save it to the computer(so that i can share it with friends and family) the pictures quit flipping but the music keeps going. has this happend to anybody out there and if so how did you fix? thanks for your help.
--
rig

Well if the sound track has been ended to coincide with
the end of the pictures will just play on until it ends -
check your timeline I'd suggest.

:)