Windows Media Player

I have a video/audio project, a (wedding) I edited in
Adobe Premiere. I saved it as an AVI file.

I have since, changed a few settings in Premiere and
delted some preview files.

So, the master I have is this AVI file that I can play in
Windows mMedia Player.

But; I want to export, burn, get this video to a DVD or
my camera through firewire...??????

Help.

Thanks Ryan

Import it in to you dvd authoring software, if you don't have any you'll
need to buy some.
For export to minidv then you can import the avi in to MM and export to cam.
Graham
--
Graham Hughes
MVP