Have copied My DVD- R and want to record it on another DVD..

July 8, 2004 7:37:01 PM

Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

Thanks

More about : copied dvd record dvd

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 12:53:12 AM

What version of nero do you have...? I think you have to have 6. to have dvd
options.

Tell nero you are using a dvd. Select burn data disk. Browse to where the
file is stored on you computer by using the ADD button. Follow the prompts
and you are done

"Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my
hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I
do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

> Thanks
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 6:39:31 AM

"Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my
hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should
I do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

> Thanks

You can use DVD Shrink to burn to DVD if you like. Read the section on
burning in this guide:
http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/articles.php?articl...

Regards,
Ian.
Related resources
July 10, 2004 8:20:27 PM

make a new dirctory or use an existing directory and then make two more
directories within that directory.. one called "VIDEO_TS" and another called
"AUDIO_TS" make sure they are both upper case, or it won't work!! .. place
the files made by DVD shrink into VIDEO_TS then use your burning software to
copy VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS onto your disk ... obviously the only files
copied will be in VIDEO_TS .. but thats how it works and its how I've been
creating copies for 9 months now and I had to work it all out by my little
lonesome ... good luck .. oh and it definately works !!!!

"Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my
hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I
do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

> Thanks
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 9:09:05 AM

Please help again!
I too am new to the game of making dvd's. At this stage I've gone through 9
dvd-r's and have obviously become frsutrated. MOst of those I've created
appear to copy correctly onto the dvd-r but they do not play in any dvd
player I have, and worse still, will not play on my pc, after the burning
process if complete. I used dvd shrink to reduce the files to less than
4.7gb and I copied the contents of the main folder and two subfolders with
the AUDIO_TS & ther VIDEO_TS but still no joy.

Any words of wisdom from anyone who's gone through this already would be
greatly appreciated.

!