Have copied My DVD- R and want to record it on another DVD..

Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about have copied record

    What version of nero do you have...? I think you have to have 6. to have dvd
    options.

    Tell nero you are using a dvd. Select burn data disk. Browse to where the
    file is stored on you computer by using the ADD button. Follow the prompts
    and you are done

    "Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my
    hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I
    do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

    > Thanks

    "Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my
    hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should
    I do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

    > Thanks

    You can use DVD Shrink to burn to DVD if you like. Read the section on
    burning in this guide:
    http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/articles.php?article_id=23

    Regards,
    Ian.

    make a new dirctory or use an existing directory and then make two more
    directories within that directory.. one called "VIDEO_TS" and another called
    "AUDIO_TS" make sure they are both upper case, or it won't work!! .. place
    the files made by DVD shrink into VIDEO_TS then use your burning software to
    copy VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS onto your disk ... obviously the only files
    copied will be in VIDEO_TS .. but thats how it works and its how I've been
    creating copies for 9 months now and I had to work it all out by my little
    lonesome ... good luck .. oh and it definately works !!!!

    "Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my
    hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I
    do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?

    > Thanks

    Please help again!
    I too am new to the game of making dvd's. At this stage I've gone through 9
    dvd-r's and have obviously become frsutrated. MOst of those I've created
    appear to copy correctly onto the dvd-r but they do not play in any dvd
    player I have, and worse still, will not play on my pc, after the burning
    process if complete. I used dvd shrink to reduce the files to less than
    4.7gb and I copied the contents of the main folder and two subfolders with
    the AUDIO_TS & ther VIDEO_TS but still no joy.

    Any words of wisdom from anyone who's gone through this already would be
    greatly appreciated.

    "Please Help" wrote:

    > Hi I have copied my DVD R using DVD Shrink 3.1 it is in a file now on my hard disk, I have Nero but it is baffling me as I am a novice, what should I do next? I just wish to burn the file onto a disk?
    >
    > Thanks

Video DVD DVD Writers Windows XP