Movie Maker Plus! 2

I am trying to edit my movie, when I try to make
a "Credit" from the Edit Menu, the whole program shuts
off. I did uninstall WinDVD to prevent a crash on Movie
Maker 2, now I try to edit and this program shuts down.
Any help from anyone would be helpfull. I use XP Pro and
run High-End system. P4 HT with 4gig memory, Digital ATI
8x 512meg Video Card, Audigy 2 sound system, Digital
Audio & Video Mixer, (Roland Exturnal[Free from
computer]), DVD+-RW, DVD rom, and 16 USB HUB with Hard
drives and Burners. All of the exturnal equipment is not
running when I do editing. I also use Adobe Premeire Pro.
I just want this MS Movie Maker to work like it was
intended to. I paid for it. Thank you everyone.
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker plus

    Is this movie maker which comes with XP or photo story plus which you have
    to buy.
    For MM View www.papajohn.org and see problem solving > acceleration and
    codecs. He also has a sire for photo story.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "OTECAMUSIC" <maceto@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to edit my movie, when I try to make
    > a "Credit" from the Edit Menu, the whole program shuts
    > off. I did uninstall WinDVD to prevent a crash on Movie
    > Maker 2, now I try to edit and this program shuts down.
    > Any help from anyone would be helpfull. I use XP Pro and
    > run High-End system. P4 HT with 4gig memory, Digital ATI
    > 8x 512meg Video Card, Audigy 2 sound system, Digital
    > Audio & Video Mixer, (Roland Exturnal[Free from
    > computer]), DVD+-RW, DVD rom, and 16 USB HUB with Hard
    > drives and Burners. All of the exturnal equipment is not
    > running when I do editing. I also use Adobe Premeire Pro.
    > I just want this MS Movie Maker to work like it was
    > intended to. I paid for it. Thank you everyone.

Video Windows XP