HL2DM Bash next Sunday (Update)

Here's an update on the bash thing
--------------------------------

HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground next Saturday AND Sunday from 2000
hours GMT +1
(The kids are persuaded)

I need the following input from you

Password on the server?
Which maps to have in the cycle

Please add your preferences :-)
--------------------------------

I can and will offer:
--------------------------------

10 players max (limited bandwidth)

Maps to choose from:

DM_GASWORKS_AGHL
http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/

Not negociable :-)

DM_DEPOT
DM_ABYSS
DM_AVALON
DM_TORQUE
DM_AGORA
DM_CLOCKS
DM_DISTRICT33
DM_FORSAKEN
DM_MOTEL
DM_UNDERPASS

And not least (came with latest update from Steam)

dm_underpass by Scott M Jordan, USA
dm_resistance* by Jonathan Linker, Germany
dm_powerhouse by Michael Schulz, Germany

Get them all from this location
http://www.fileplanet.com/prom­otions/HL2DM_mappack

Or your preferred download site
Eg http://www.die-online-gamer.de­/downloads/fp_hl2_mappack.zip

Map descriptions
--------------------------------
DM_DEPOT
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hldm2_depot.htm

DM_ABYSS
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_abyss.htm

DM_AVALON
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hldm2_avalon.htm

DM_TORQUE
http://www.snarkpit.net/maps.p­hp?map=1543

DM_AGORA
http://www.maps.pacific5.com/v­iewmap.php?id=145

DM_CLOCKS
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_clocks.htm

DM_DISTRICT33
http://www.fileshack.com/file.­x?fid=6153

DM_FORSAKEN
?

DM_MOTEL
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_motel.htm

DM_UNDERPASS
http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/hal­flife2/moreinfo_6120841.html

rgds/Peter
9 answers Last reply
More about hl2dm bash sunday update

    > Sunday sounds great!

    As we talked about

    > Password? Might need it for sure if we want to play with
    > just us.

    Allrighty - usual old pwd that is
    Saturday might be free for all depending a little on number of
    "volunteers"
    The kids will be ready for a frag feast both days - LOL

    You can catch me on msn (windows messenger) by polonline ad hotmail dot
    com
    Bot mail addresses is valid and is "scanned" on a daily basis

    Last thing standing will be a mapcycle to setup
    If we throw in all maps we could play all night and she who must be
    obeyed will start a frag feast on my greyhaired head

    rgds

    I have all the maps now. Gasworks is cool and shouldn't be negotiable
    ;) ha! I'll have a look at the others I haven't seen yet. Sunday
    sounds great! Password? Might need it for sure if we want to play with
    just us.
    McG.

    >> Sunday sounds great!
    >
    > As we talked about
    >
    >> Password? Might need it for sure if we want to play with
    >> just us.
    >
    > Allrighty - usual old pwd that is

    The following word is the password? I never used it before :)

    > Saturday might be free for all depending a little on number of
    > "volunteers"
    > The kids will be ready for a frag feast both days - LOL
    >
    > You can catch me on msn (windows messenger) by polonline ad hotmail
    > dot com
    > Bot mail addresses is valid and is "scanned" on a daily basis
    >
    > Last thing standing will be a mapcycle to setup
    > If we throw in all maps we could play all night and she who must be
    > obeyed will start a frag feast on my greyhaired head
    >
    > rgds

    Mapcycle....just a couple good ones along with your Gasworks sounds
    great to me.
    ANY good ones :) Avalon is fun.
    McG.

    > Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room.
    > You know how to get to the IRC room, right?

    This one should cover the aspects
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.half-life/msg/a894197c79523094

    rgds

    McGrandpa wrote:
    >>Allrighty - usual old pwd that is
    >

    > The following word is the password? I never used it before :)

    Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room. You know how to get to
    the IRC room, right?

    Civilian_Target

    "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > McGrandpa wrote:
    >>> Allrighty - usual old pwd that is
    >>

    >> The following word is the password? I never used it before :)
    >
    > Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room. You know how to get to
    > the IRC room, right?
    >
    > Civilian_Target

    no, I don't use IRC at all. Got it tho. :) Thanks.
    McG.

    Fair 'nuff

    Civilian_Target

    McGrandpa wrote:
    > "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

    >>>The following word is the password? I never used it before :)
    >>
    >>Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room. You know how to get to
    >>the IRC room, right?
    >>
    >>Civilian_Target
    >

    > no, I don't use IRC at all. Got it tho. :) Thanks.
    > McG.

    HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground next Saturday AND Sunday from 2000
    hours GMT +1

    Server is up: 80.198.168.162:34353

    Cycle:

    dm_powerhouse
    dm_abyss.bsp
    dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
    dm_resistance
    DM_TORQUE
    DM_FORSAKEN
    DM_MOTEL

    rgds

    > Server is up: 80.198.168.162:34353

    Server is closed

    Mapcycle for the bash tomorrow night at 2000 GMT +2

    dm_powerhouse
    dm_abyss.bsp
    dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
    dm_resistance
    dm_torque
    dm_motel

    forsaken is out as this map has some errors
    CU :-)

    rgds

Video Games