HL2DM Bash next Sunday (Update)

Last response: in Video Games
April 14, 2005 12:26:59 PM

Here's an update on the bash thing
--------------------------------

HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground next Saturday AND Sunday from 2000
hours GMT +1
(The kids are persuaded)

I need the following input from you

Password on the server?
Which maps to have in the cycle

Please add your preferences :-)
--------------------------------

I can and will offer:
--------------------------------

10 players max (limited bandwidth)

Maps to choose from:

DM_GASWORKS_AGHL
http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/

Not negociable :-)

DM_DEPOT
DM_ABYSS
DM_AVALON
DM_TORQUE
DM_AGORA
DM_CLOCKS
DM_DISTRICT33
DM_FORSAKEN
DM_MOTEL
DM_UNDERPASS

And not least (came with latest update from Steam)

dm_underpass by Scott M Jordan, USA
dm_resistance* by Jonathan Linker, Germany
dm_powerhouse by Michael Schulz, Germany

Get them all from this location
http://www.fileplanet.com/prom­otions/HL2DM_mappack

Or your preferred download site
Eg http://www.die-online-gamer.de­/downloads/fp_hl2_mappack.zip

Map descriptions
--------------------------------
DM_DEPOT
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hldm2_depot.htm

DM_ABYSS
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_abyss.htm

DM_AVALON
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hldm2_avalon.htm

DM_TORQUE
http://www.snarkpit.net/maps.p­hp?map=1543

DM_AGORA
http://www.maps.pacific5.com/v­iewmap.php?id=145

DM_CLOCKS
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_clocks.htm

DM_DISTRICT33
http://www.fileshack.com/file.­x?fid=6153

DM_FORSAKEN
?

DM_MOTEL
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_motel.htm

DM_UNDERPASS
http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/hal­flife2/moreinfo_6120841.html

rgds/Peter
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 7:13:07 PM

> Sunday sounds great!

As we talked about

> Password? Might need it for sure if we want to play with
> just us.

Allrighty - usual old pwd that is
Saturday might be free for all depending a little on number of
"volunteers"
The kids will be ready for a frag feast both days - LOL

You can catch me on msn (windows messenger) by polonline ad hotmail dot
com
Bot mail addresses is valid and is "scanned" on a daily basis

Last thing standing will be a mapcycle to setup
If we throw in all maps we could play all night and she who must be
obeyed will start a frag feast on my greyhaired head

rgds
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 1:13:03 AM

I have all the maps now. Gasworks is cool and shouldn't be negotiable
;)  ha! I'll have a look at the others I haven't seen yet. Sunday
sounds great! Password? Might need it for sure if we want to play with
just us.
McG.

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Here's an update on the bash thing
> --------------------------------
>
> HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground next Saturday AND Sunday from 2000
> hours GMT +1
> (The kids are persuaded)
>
> I need the following input from you
>
> Password on the server?
> Which maps to have in the cycle
>
> Please add your preferences :-)
> --------------------------------
>

> I can and will offer:
> --------------------------------
>
> 10 players max (limited bandwidth)
>
> Maps to choose from:
>
> DM_GASWORKS_AGHL
> http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/
>
> Not negociable :-)
>

> DM_DEPOT
> DM_ABYSS
> DM_AVALON
> DM_TORQUE
> DM_AGORA
> DM_CLOCKS
> DM_DISTRICT33
> DM_FORSAKEN
> DM_MOTEL
> DM_UNDERPASS
>
> And not least (came with latest update from Steam)
>
> dm_underpass by Scott M Jordan, USA
> dm_resistance* by Jonathan Linker, Germany
> dm_powerhouse by Michael Schulz, Germany
>

> Get them all from this location
> http://www.fileplanet.com/prom­otions/HL2DM_mappack
>
> Or your preferred download site
> Eg http://www.die-online-gamer.de­/downloads/fp_hl2_mappack.zip
>
> Map descriptions
> --------------------------------
> DM_DEPOT
> http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hldm2_depot.htm
>
> DM_ABYSS
> http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_abyss.htm
>
> DM_AVALON
> http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hldm2_avalon.htm
>
> DM_TORQUE
> http://www.snarkpit.net/maps.p­hp?map=1543
>
> DM_AGORA
> http://www.maps.pacific5.com/v­iewmap.php?id=145
>
> DM_CLOCKS
> http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_clocks.htm
>
> DM_DISTRICT33
> http://www.fileshack.com/file.­x?fid=6153
>
> DM_FORSAKEN
> ?
>
> DM_MOTEL
> http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/­html/hl2dm_motel.htm
>
> DM_UNDERPASS
> http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/hal­flife2/moreinfo_6120841.html
>

> rgds/Peter
April 15, 2005 4:34:49 AM

>> Sunday sounds great!
>
> As we talked about
>
>> Password? Might need it for sure if we want to play with
>> just us.
>
> Allrighty - usual old pwd that is

The following word is the password? I never used it before :)

> Saturday might be free for all depending a little on number of
> "volunteers"
> The kids will be ready for a frag feast both days - LOL
>
> You can catch me on msn (windows messenger) by polonline ad hotmail
> dot com
> Bot mail addresses is valid and is "scanned" on a daily basis
>
> Last thing standing will be a mapcycle to setup
> If we throw in all maps we could play all night and she who must be
> obeyed will start a frag feast on my greyhaired head
>
> rgds

Mapcycle....just a couple good ones along with your Gasworks sounds
great to me.
ANY good ones :)  Avalon is fun.
McG.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 12:39:06 PM

McGrandpa wrote:
>>Allrighty - usual old pwd that is
>

> The following word is the password? I never used it before :)

Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room. You know how to get to
the IRC room, right?

Civilian_Target
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 2:47:14 PM

"Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> McGrandpa wrote:
>>> Allrighty - usual old pwd that is
>>

>> The following word is the password? I never used it before :)
>
> Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room. You know how to get to
> the IRC room, right?
>
> Civilian_Target

no, I don't use IRC at all. Got it tho. :)  Thanks.
McG.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 8:48:30 AM

Fair 'nuff

Civilian_Target

McGrandpa wrote:
> "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

>>>The following word is the password? I never used it before :)
>>
>>Nah, you can get the password in the IRC room. You know how to get to
>>the IRC room, right?
>>
>>Civilian_Target
>

> no, I don't use IRC at all. Got it tho. :)  Thanks.
> McG.

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 3:27:25 PM

HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground next Saturday AND Sunday from 2000
hours GMT +1

Server is up: 80.198.168.162:34353

Cycle:

dm_powerhouse
dm_abyss.bsp
dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
dm_resistance
DM_TORQUE
DM_FORSAKEN
DM_MOTEL

rgds
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 7:15:18 PM

> Server is up: 80.198.168.162:34353

Server is closed

Mapcycle for the bash tomorrow night at 2000 GMT +2

dm_powerhouse
dm_abyss.bsp
dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
dm_resistance
dm_torque
dm_motel

forsaken is out as this map has some errors
CU :-)

rgds
!