Antique Camera help

My wife found a Windsor TKC camera at an estate sale. It is Japanese made,
and has a Sygmar f=50mm lens.
That is really all the information I have. Does anyone have any ideas about
the camera? Ever heard of it?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about antique camera help

    "LaZerdude" <cburke@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
    > My wife found a Windsor TKC camera at an estate sale. It is Japanese made,
    > and has a Sygmar f=50mm lens.
    > That is really all the information I have. Does anyone have any ideas
    about
    > the camera? Ever heard of it?
    >
    > Thanks

    If that camera has a removable 50mm lens, is it not also a film camera?

    This is a digital camera group. (dcamera), try the 35mm and film camera news
    groups.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:39:03 -0700, "LaZerdude" <cburke@cablespeed.com>
    wrote:

    >My wife found a Windsor TKC camera at an estate sale. It is Japanese made,
    >and has a Sygmar f=50mm lens.
    >That is really all the information I have. Does anyone have any ideas about
    >the camera? Ever heard of it?

    Vaguely, just enough that it's probably not a digital camera.
    --
    To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

Cameras Japanese Peripherals