Antique Camera help

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 7, 2004 6:39:03 PM

My wife found a Windsor TKC camera at an estate sale. It is Japanese made,
and has a Sygmar f=50mm lens.
That is really all the information I have. Does anyone have any ideas about
the camera? Ever heard of it?

Thanks

More about : antique camera

Anonymous
August 8, 2004 3:29:52 AM

"LaZerdude" <cburke@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> My wife found a Windsor TKC camera at an estate sale. It is Japanese made,
> and has a Sygmar f=50mm lens.
> That is really all the information I have. Does anyone have any ideas
about
> the camera? Ever heard of it?
>
> Thanks

If that camera has a removable 50mm lens, is it not also a film camera?

This is a digital camera group. (dcamera), try the 35mm and film camera news
groups.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:39:03 -0700, "LaZerdude" <cburke@cablespeed.com>
wrote:

>My wife found a Windsor TKC camera at an estate sale. It is Japanese made,
>and has a Sygmar f=50mm lens.
>That is really all the information I have. Does anyone have any ideas about
>the camera? Ever heard of it?

Vaguely, just enough that it's probably not a digital camera.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net
!