Thank you!! Nearly there, thanks

Im using Nero and what you have suggested has nearly worked, however both my drives don't seem to detect that there is a DVD - R in them. What should I do?

Thanks

Hi

Could you please post the OP?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Hi everyone" <Hieveryone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Im using Nero and what you have suggested has nearly worked, however both
my drives don't seem to detect that there is a DVD - R in them. What should
I do?

| Thanks

"Hi everyone" <Hieveryone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im using Nero and what you have suggested has nearly worked, however
both my drives don't seem to detect that there is a DVD - R in them. What
should I do?

Make sure you have updated to the most current version of Nero:
http://www.nero.com/us/updates.html The version you have may just not
recognize your drive. Look up your drive here:
http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php Also, be sure that you are
using the correct media for your burner: is it +R or -R? There's a
difference.

Regards,
Ian.