Movie Maker 3 or updated in the next Windows

Does anyone know if Microsoft will make a Movie Maker 3 or make a new one for the next windows that will come out? I hope so, Movie Maker is a great free program to make a short film.
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker updated windows

    Unfortunately your guess is as good as mine at this point!
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if Microsoft will make a Movie Maker 3 or make a new one
    > for the next windows that will come out? I hope so, Movie Maker is a great
    > free program to make a short film.

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP