Movie Maker 3 or updated in the next Windows

Tags:
  • Video
  • Microsoft
  • Movie Maker
  • Windows XP
July 10, 2004 12:19:03 AM

Does anyone know if Microsoft will make a Movie Maker 3 or make a new one for the next windows that will come out? I hope so, Movie Maker is a great free program to make a short film.

More about : movie maker updated windows

Anonymous
July 10, 2004 2:35:40 PM

Unfortunately your guess is as good as mine at this point!
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

!