How do you convert a windows media audio/video file to a a..

I've downloaded a music video and it's saved as a windows media audio/video file but to copy it onto a dvd format cd I need to convert it to an avi or mpg file first.

I need to do this as part of my media coursework so it would be grately appreciated if someone could help me.
2 answers Last reply
More about convert windows media audio video file

    "under a killing moon" <under a killing moon@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message
    > I've downloaded a music video and it's saved as a windows media
    audio/video file but to copy it onto a dvd format cd I need to convert it
    to an avi or mpg file first.

    > I need to do this as part of my media coursework so it would be grately
    appreciated if someone could help me.

    Three guides are offered here:
    http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?tools=&madeby=&formatconversionselect=WMV+to+DVD&howtoselect=4%3B&orderby=Date&listall=1&archive=0&search=Search+or+List+Guides

    Shorter link to that same page: http://tinyurl.com/3du3e

    Regards,
    Ian.

    > Three guides are offered here:
    > http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?tools=&madeby=&formatconversionselect=WMV+to+DVD&howtoselect=4%3B&orderby=Date&listall=1&archive=0&search=Search+or+List+Guides
    >
    > Shorter link to that same page: http://tinyurl.com/3du3e
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.
    >
    > thank you so much that's such a grate help! :D

Video Audio Windows XP