How do you convert a windows media audio/video file to a a..

July 10, 2004 11:50:01 AM

I've downloaded a music video and it's saved as a windows media audio/video file but to copy it onto a dvd format cd I need to convert it to an avi or mpg file first.

I need to do this as part of my media coursework so it would be grately appreciated if someone could help me.
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 3:12:13 PM

"under a killing moon" <under a killing moon@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
> I've downloaded a music video and it's saved as a windows media
audio/video file but to copy it onto a dvd format cd I need to convert it
to an avi or mpg file first.

> I need to do this as part of my media coursework so it would be grately
appreciated if someone could help me.

Three guides are offered here:
http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?tools=&madeby=&form...

Shorter link to that same page: http://tinyurl.com/3du3e