DVD player and CD - Rewriter won't recognise DVD-R

DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I need to copy my ISO file to the disc?

Please help
5 answers Last reply
More about player rewriter recognise

    If what you have is a dvd player and cd rewriter as per your post, then I'm
    not suprised, you need a dvd writer to be able to write to dvd's.
    If you have a dvd writer is it a -r model or a dual +/- model, and if so are
    you using the up to date versions of nero/roxio which support dvd burning,
    as XP on it's own doesn't.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP

    "Please Help" wrote:

    > DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I need to copy my ISO file to the disc?
    >
    > Please help

    Supply more info on the app you are using to do this.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "player DVD" <player DVD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > "Please Help" wrote:
    >
    > > DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I
    need to copy my ISO file to the disc?

    > > Please help

    One day my dvdplayer and Cd r was working perfectly, then the next day it
    wont read any DVD whatever the region. I have tried several dvd's , no hope,
    but it plays VCD. What do I do?
    --
    Until the cosmic oom fades into the phantasmagoric infinity of nothingness

    "player DVD" wrote:

    > "Please Help" wrote:
    >
    > > DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I need to copy my ISO file to the disc?
    > >
    > > Please help

Video DVD Players CD-Rom DVD Writers Windows XP