DVD player and CD - Rewriter won't recognise DVD-R

July 10, 2004 3:04:01 PM

DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I need to copy my ISO file to the disc?

Please help
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 2:07:42 AM

If what you have is a dvd player and cd rewriter as per your post, then I'm
not suprised, you need a dvd writer to be able to write to dvd's.
If you have a dvd writer is it a -r model or a dual +/- model, and if so are
you using the up to date versions of nero/roxio which support dvd burning,
as XP on it's own doesn't.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I
need to copy my ISO file to the disc?

> Please help
July 13, 2004 4:07:01 PM

"Please Help" wrote:

> DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I need to copy my ISO file to the disc?
>
> Please help
July 13, 2004 4:08:03 PM

"Please Help" wrote:

> DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I need to copy my ISO file to the disc?
>
> Please help
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 7:29:02 PM

Supply more info on the app you are using to do this.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"player DVD" <player DVD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Please Help" wrote:
>
> > DVD player and CD - Rewriter don't seem to detect DVD-R what can I do, I
need to copy my ISO file to the disc?

> > Please help
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 9:51:02 AM

One day my dvdplayer and Cd r was working perfectly, then the next day it
wont read any DVD whatever the region. I have tried several dvd's , no hope,
but it plays VCD. What do I do?
--
Until the cosmic oom fades into the phantasmagoric infinity of nothingness

!