Windows Movie Maker don't give the audio in a replay

It does show indication that the audio is there but I can not hear it.
My Toshiba laptop does have fine sound.
My new camcorder Panasonic nvgs11 is recording fine.
I download with USB but does not hear any sound when playing back the vedio clips that I have download to the Movie Maker.
Can anybody help?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows movie maker give audio replay

    connect the cam to the laptop using firewire, it is the only real method of
    capturing video.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "Eli" <Eli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It does show indication that the audio is there but I can not hear it.
    > My Toshiba laptop does have fine sound.
    > My new camcorder Panasonic nvgs11 is recording fine.
    > I download with USB but does not hear any sound when playing back the
    vedio clips that I have download to the Movie Maker.
    > Can anybody help?

Video Audio Windows Movie Maker Windows XP