Partition Magic 7 can't resize clusters on NTFS partition?

It's stuck at 4kb. I want to resize it to 64kb but it is greyed out.
Cluster resize is only available for the FAT32 partition. What am I
doing wrong. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about partition magic resize clusters ntfs partition

    [This followup was posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage and a copy
    was sent to the cited author.]

    In article <1102388774.681786.74650@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    electro77@hotmail.com says...
    > It's stuck at 4kb. I want to resize it to 64kb but it is greyed out.
    > Cluster resize is only available for the FAT32 partition. What am I
    > doing wrong. Thanks.

    I think NTFS cluster resizing was added in PM8. You need to upgrade.
    PowerQuest was bought by Symantec and it is now called Symantec Norton
    Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

    Why do you want huge clusters?

    law!!