frame around full-screen playback in wmplayer

When you're in fullscreen video mode on WMPlayer 9.00.00.3128 on XP Home and you hit pause (CTRL-P), this stupid silver frame unhides itself, intrudes into view, and reduces the size of the paused image. The exact same version of WMPlayer on Win98SE has beautiful unmarred pausing in fullscreen mode. This is supposed to be an UPgrade?

;)

willie
1 answer Last reply
More about frame full screen playback wmplayer

    It's a new feature that you can turn off if you don't want it.
    http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html#fscontrols
    covers it.

    -Zach
    See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
    Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
    All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
    --
    "willie in dallas" <willie in dallas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:74A65E35-52F3-40DB-AE58-624C7C20D64B@microsoft.com...
    > When you're in fullscreen video mode on WMPlayer 9.00.00.3128 on XP Home
    > and you hit pause (CTRL-P), this stupid silver frame unhides itself,
    > intrudes into view, and reduces the size of the paused image. The exact
    > same version of WMPlayer on Win98SE has beautiful unmarred pausing in
    > fullscreen mode. This is supposed to be an UPgrade?
    >
    > ;)
    >
    > willie

Video Microsoft Windows XP