PanasonicDV Studio3DV_Studio3.exe

When connecting my Panasonic nv-gs11 with USB
with "DV Studio3" open the board with controlling arrows is open
and alive. Pressing one of the arrows freezes the "DV Studio3".
I assume there is parameter that is conflicting.
Can anybody help?

You need to use firewire to get the ability to control the cam from the pc.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Eli" <Eli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When connecting my Panasonic nv-gs11 with USB
> with "DV Studio3" open the board with controlling arrows is open
> and alive. Pressing one of the arrows freezes the "DV Studio3".
> I assume there is parameter that is conflicting.
> Can anybody help?

TRENDING THREADS