canon c750 uz rechargeable batteries

I am looking for replacement rechargeable batteries and charger

fastest charging time
long lasting battery
charger must work on different power sources in different countries

can anyone recommended battery and charger types

regards

Andrew

Alan

"Andrew Crook" <andrew@NOSPAM_andicrook.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> I am looking for replacement rechargeable batteries and charger
>
> fastest charging time
> long lasting battery
> charger must work on different power sources in different countries
>
> can anyone recommended battery and charger types
>
> regards
>
> Andrew

Check out the Ansmann Digispeed 4 here:
http://www.budgetbatteries.co.uk/cgi-bin/store/ProductDetail.pl?productid=20420;cartid=3879_10Aug04_154541;

(watch line wrap)

I have one and can confirm it does all you need.