.DAT file video

How do i do when i want to wach a movie in wmp 7 witch is
a .DAT file containing a movie? when i try to open the
file the wmp gives me an error message that says: this
files class cannot be found at class factory...? what to
do?! tryed to rename the file to .mpg , .avi and so on,
but it still won't play it... if you know how to fix this,
@mail me!!

Best Regards.. //orenco

What you want to do is get a program called "ISObuster", assuming this .DAT came from a .bin or .iso of course. You can find instructions on how to extract a video file from their website or here: http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/141726.php

Hope that helps.