.DAT file video

How do i do when i want to wach a movie in wmp 7 witch is
a .DAT file containing a movie? when i try to open the
file the wmp gives me an error message that says: this
files class cannot be found at class factory...? what to
do?! tryed to rename the file to .mpg , .avi and so on,
but it still won't play it... if you know how to fix this,
@mail me!!

Best Regards.. //orenco
1 answer Last reply
More about file video

    What you want to do is get a program called "ISObuster", assuming this .DAT came from a .bin or .iso of course. You can find instructions on how to extract a video file from their website or here: http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/141726.php

    Hope that helps.

    "orenco" wrote:

    > How do i do when i want to wach a movie in wmp 7 witch is
    > a .DAT file containing a movie? when i try to open the
    > file the wmp gives me an error message that says: this
    > files class cannot be found at class factory...? what to
    > do?! tryed to rename the file to .mpg , .avi and so on,
    > but it still won't play it... if you know how to fix this,
    > @mail me!!
    >
    > Best Regards.. //orenco

Video Movies Windows XP