GeForce FX5200-Asus V9520/td

My vid card has 2 monitors plus S-video
My problem is that I cannot get my DVD to play on the TV. It only appears on my 2monitors.
Any help would be appreciated

Read the graphics card manual but generally you'll have to 'switch' output
to the TV and lose the monitors if you want to watch the DVD on the TV.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Kenoman27" <Kenoman27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My vid card has 2 monitors plus S-video
> My problem is that I cannot get my DVD to play on the TV. It only appears
> on my 2monitors.
> Any help would be appreciated

TY TY ...YES I GOT THERE TWICE...but I forgot again...even think I saved it as a fav...still can;t find it....again...what thread?
Ch

--
Chris

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Read the graphics card manual but generally you'll have to 'switch' output
> to the TV and lose the monitors if you want to watch the DVD on the TV.
> --
> Cari
> MS-MVP Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Kenoman27" <Kenoman27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My vid card has 2 monitors plus S-video
> > My problem is that I cannot get my DVD to play on the TV. It only appears
> > on my 2monitors.
> > Any help would be appreciated

Right click on the Desktop, select Properties... from the Settings tab,
click on Advanced.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Kenoman27" <ch27s@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> TY TY ...YES I GOT THERE TWICE...but I forgot again...even think I saved
> it as a fav...still can;t find it....again...what thread?
> Ch
>
> --
> Chris
>

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Read the graphics card manual but generally you'll have to 'switch'
>> output
>> to the TV and lose the monitors if you want to watch the DVD on the TV.
>> --
>> Cari
>> MS-MVP Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "Kenoman27" <Kenoman27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My vid card has 2 monitors plus S-video
>> > My problem is that I cannot get my DVD to play on the TV. It only
>> > appears
>> > on my 2monitors.
>> > Any help would be appreciated

TRENDING THREADS