Ghost 2003 problem

I used Ghost 2003 to copy the image of a 30 gb hdd to a 40gb hdd. When
I finished the 40gb hdd(destination) didn't work anymore, all I get are
a bunch of 99 on the screen. I can boot to the floppy drive but not
the cd-rom drive. The 30gb hdd(source)
works fine.
What did I do wrong?
How can I fix it?
Thanks for all the help.

Richard

Also, this drive runs W2K SP4 and dual boots into Mandrake Linux 10.0
using LILO.

the latter, then I was going to use the 40gb in place of the 30gb.