All 3D Hangs

I recently installed xp professional. All of my 3d
applications/games after approximately 5-10 minutes they
all hang. No error messages, always forcing a reboot.

AMD 2000+
512 DDR
DX 9.0b
Xp prof SP1
Ati radeon 9000 Pro (4.7 catalyst)
1 answer Last reply
More about hangs

    Try going to run,type:DXDIAG Then run the direct x utility.

    "Geoff Jukes" wrote:

    > I recently installed xp professional. All of my 3d
    > applications/games after approximately 5-10 minutes they
    > all hang. No error messages, always forcing a reboot.
    >
    > AMD 2000+
    > 512 DDR
    > DX 9.0b
    > Xp prof SP1