I have a p-4 1.7Ghz and 256 M.b ram. I got a Japanese computer and I miss placed my cd's of my drivers. How can I backup my drivers of my system instead of backing up the whole Harddisk.
So I reinstall the windows, I may not have trouble,
Please can you Tell where can I find driver for ATI Mobility Radeon.

Thanks a lot.

The website of the notebook manufacturer.
www.coribright.com