My computer dosen't recognize blank dvd's

virgil

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

I have a dvd writer and my computer has prompts for cd's,
blank cd's, dvd's, but there is nothing for blank dvd's.
Can some one help me out here I can't figure it out!

XP does not support writing to dvd's, you need to use other s/w like nero.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP