My computer dosen't recognize blank dvd's

I have a dvd writer and my computer has prompts for cd's,
blank cd's, dvd's, but there is nothing for blank dvd's.
Can some one help me out here I can't figure it out!
1 answer Last reply
More about computer dosen recognize blank

    XP does not support writing to dvd's, you need to use other s/w like nero.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "Virgil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a dvd writer and my computer has prompts for cd's,
    > blank cd's, dvd's, but there is nothing for blank dvd's.
    > Can some one help me out here I can't figure it out!

Video DVD Computers CD-Rom Windows XP