no video capture

im having a problem with my webcam. i had to restore my computor and now it won't work. it say's camera not connected. or no video capture hardware found. don't know what to do
1 answer Last reply
More about video capture

    Have you installed the capture s/w that came with the cam and then updated
    it?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "londog71" <londog71@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > im having a problem with my webcam. i had to restore my computor and now
    it won't work. it say's camera not connected. or no video capture hardware
    found. don't know what to do

Video Video Capture Microsoft Windows XP