no video capture

July 15, 2004 8:32:01 PM

im having a problem with my webcam. i had to restore my computor and now it won't work. it say's camera not connected. or no video capture hardware found. don't know what to do

More about : video capture

Anonymous
July 17, 2004 7:34:41 PM

Have you installed the capture s/w that came with the cam and then updated
it?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP