i wount my windows 7 volume control to be like windows xp

keno_05

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
i record music with amic and mono/stero mix i cant do that on windows vista or windows 7 thats why i dednt like vista i like windows seven but i hate the indeviduel sound control plus when i recod with a mic it picks up my voice late if i cant get to work like windows xp might just down grade this remind me of vista all over again

Solution
You realize this isn't Windows fault right? Update your sound drivers from the manufacturer to fix the delay in your voice recordings. If that doesn't solve it, contact the manufacturer and let them know so they can investigate the problem. There is nothing you can do about the individual volume controls. It's better that way anyway.
You realize this isn't Windows fault right? Update your sound drivers from the manufacturer to fix the delay in your voice recordings. If that doesn't solve it, contact the manufacturer and let them know so they can investigate the problem. There is nothing you can do about the individual volume controls. It's better that way anyway.

Solution