Samsung Digimax 130 Help

Hello,

Need a bit of help. Was moving pictures from our Samsung Digimax 130
to our PC and just after we started the batteries went flat on camera
and all the pictures disappeared, neither on the camera or PC.

Really need help to recover these pictures, as they were the only ones
from our daughters engagement party.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about samsung digimax help

    Try a program called photorescue, they claim to have software to do what you
    are after, they are on the web, http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

    John

    "MdmCholet" <mdmcholet#nospam#@mac.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Need a bit of help. Was moving pictures from our Samsung Digimax 130
    > to our PC and just after we started the batteries went flat on camera
    > and all the pictures disappeared, neither on the camera or PC.
    >
    > Really need help to recover these pictures, as they were the only ones
    > from our daughters engagement party.
    >
    > Anyhelp would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

Cameras Samsung Peripherals