Samsung Digimax 130 Help

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b Ô Samsung
August 10, 2004 11:57:36 PM

Hello,

Need a bit of help. Was moving pictures from our Samsung Digimax 130
to our PC and just after we started the batteries went flat on camera
and all the pictures disappeared, neither on the camera or PC.

Really need help to recover these pictures, as they were the only ones
from our daughters engagement party.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Thanks

More about : samsung digimax 130

August 12, 2004 5:32:21 AM

Try a program called photorescue, they claim to have software to do what you
are after, they are on the web, http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

John

!