DVD doesn't play due to....

I get a error code: C0010BD
The text reads, "Windows Media Player cannot play the
video stream because of a problem with your video card."

I'm at a loss. It is WMP Version 9.

Please help if possible!!
1 answer Last reply
More about doesn play

    You need a dvd player codec to watch dvd's in WMP, this means you need the
    likes of powerdvd installed to supply it.
    Graham

    "Jesse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I get a error code: C0010BD
    > The text reads, "Windows Media Player cannot play the
    > video stream because of a problem with your video card."
    >
    > I'm at a loss. It is WMP Version 9.
    >
    > Please help if possible!!

Video DVD Microsoft Media Player Windows XP