Windows Media and DV Camcorder USB

Videoman

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2004

I try and get my Camcorder to download to Movie Maker and it gives me a message that it the port is in used by another application, when it is not. It is a USB not a IEEE 1394. Please help

The best thing to do is to get a firewire card for the pc and use it. USB is
not designed for video capture.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes