Downloaded_divxes_ask_for_licens

My downloaded divxes ask for a licence before they will play but even after a license has been acquired it still won’t play the movie, only sounds. I’m trying to play them through windows media player v9.0. Is there some way to play these movies without requiring a licence or maybe rip the divx to a mpeg4 or rmpeg2 format? Thankyou
--
ts*

I think it would be better if you posted this in the DivX
forums at http://forums.divx.com/?
src=toptab_forums_from_/index.php