Newsgroup for backup software

Is there a newsgroup for the discussion of backup software other
than this one? Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:34:58 GMT, Daniel Prince
<neutrino1@comcast.net> wrote:

>Is there a newsgroup for the discussion of backup software other
>than this one? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Funny it only took me 5 seconds to do a search of a available groups
with the keyword "backup" to find alt.backup-software maybe you should
learn how to use the functions of Agent a bit better.

Hint to find a group. go to the Group menu > Show Groups and Folders >
Show all Groups Select the Groups pane and click the find button (It
looks like a torch with the beam pointing down right) enter the
keyword you want and click Find First. This will search all the groups
available on your Newserver. If the first result is not what you want
click Find Next. As there are around 30000+ groups on a full feed you
should find what you want somewhere, however try varying the keyword
for more results.

Just curious which newsreader you are using?

--
Jim Walker
Northern Virginia
"Andy Lee" <andy.lee@siemens.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:34:58 GMT, Daniel Prince
> <neutrino1@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >Is there a newsgroup for the discussion of backup software other
> >than this one? Thank you in advance for all replies.
>

> Funny it only took me 5 seconds to do a search of a available groups
> with the keyword "backup" to find alt.backup-software maybe you should
> learn how to use the functions of Agent a bit better.
>
> Hint to find a group. go to the Group menu > Show Groups and Folders >
> Show all Groups Select the Groups pane and click the find button (It
> looks like a torch with the beam pointing down right) enter the
> keyword you want and click Find First. This will search all the groups
> available on your Newserver. If the first result is not what you want
> click Find Next. As there are around 30000+ groups on a full feed you
> should find what you want somewhere, however try varying the keyword
> for more results.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:11:41 GMT, "Jim Walker"
<walkerjd1@worldnet.att.net.net> wrote:

>Just curious which newsreader you are using?

Check my headers If you can't do that. Then its Agent ver 2.0 32bit
the Op was using Agent 1.92 which has more or less exactly the same
functionality and is miles better than using the news reader built
into Outlook Express ver 6.0 like you are using.