How can I take a photo from a video file?

Hi everyone, i would like to know how can I take a PrintScreen or something
else that let me take a picture from a video file, a film for example. I was
ttrying to do it but when I type the PrintScreen key and later I type Ctrl +
V in a image viewer tool the only I get it's a black picture.
I hope you can help me
Thanks in Advanced
Rossalis

windows media encoder I believe can do this from the likes of WMP, have
alook at www.papajohn.org where John has done some of this.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Rossalis" <rossalis@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone, i would like to know how can I take a PrintScreen or
something
> else that let me take a picture from a video file, a film for example. I
was
> ttrying to do it but when I type the PrintScreen key and later I type Ctrl
+
> V in a image viewer tool the only I get it's a black picture.
> I hope you can help me
> Thanks in Advanced
> Rossalis

Where can I free download the windows media encoder file?
Thanks again
Rossalis

"Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media" <graham@simplydv.co.uk> wrote in message
> windows media encoder I believe can do this from the likes of WMP, have
> alook at www.papajohn.org where John has done some of this.
> Graham
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP
> www.simplydv.co.uk
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> "Rossalis" <rossalis@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Hi everyone, i would like to know how can I take a PrintScreen or
> something
> > else that let me take a picture from a video file, a film for example. I
> was
> > ttrying to do it but when I type the PrintScreen key and later I type
Ctrl
> +
> > V in a image viewer tool the only I get it's a black picture.
> > I hope you can help me
> > Thanks in Advanced
> > Rossalis

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=5691ba02-e496-465a-