No Video Capture Driver

I have a JVC GR-VL725U thatI have used on XP home edition. Ever since I changed from home edition to xp pro I am unable to capture from my DVC. Is there a known problem with the video capture driver on xp pro?

Please help...

Non that I know of, I have it on two pc's and a laptop and can capture
without problems on all. Have you installed all updates? In particular sp1a.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP