Recording a video cassette with windows XP

After having recorded a 75mn video cassette programm. The file on my computer stops after about 40 mn. A bit more if I keep recording after the film is over.
How can I record the full programm?
1 answer Last reply
More about recording video cassette windows

    Possibly file size limits. Capture it in segments.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    cassette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After having recorded a 75mn video cassette programm. The file on my
    computer stops after about 40 mn. A bit more if I keep recording after the
    film is over.
    > How can I record the full programm?

Video Microsoft Windows XP