Recording a video cassette with windows XP

July 20, 2004 2:53:02 PM

After having recorded a 75mn video cassette programm. The file on my computer stops after about 40 mn. A bit more if I keep recording after the film is over.
How can I record the full programm?
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 1:26:19 AM

Possibly file size limits. Capture it in segments.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
!