Onstream D130 30G Tape Backup keeps ejecting ADR Carts

Pentium III 450 Windows 98

I have an Onstream 30G D130 (internal IDE) tape drive that suddenly has
started ejecting ADR cartages after years of reliable service.

I insert a cartage and hear the usual whirring sound. After a while the
cartage ejects. The Onstream web sites seems to be devoid of
information, just a lot of Google links. Can anyone point me in a
direction where I can find some user support to troubleshoot this problem?

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Previously Brian K <brianxt1951@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Pentium III 450 Windows 98

> I have an Onstream 30G D130 (internal IDE) tape drive that suddenly has
> started ejecting ADR cartages after years of reliable service.

> I insert a cartage and hear the usual whirring sound. After a while the
> cartage ejects. The Onstream web sites seems to be devoid of
> information, just a lot of Google links. Can anyone point me in a
> direction where I can find some user support to troubleshoot this problem?

Dirty drive head? Did you celan it regularly wit a cleaning cartridge?

Arno