Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Ok, I've been searching all over the internet. I cant seem to find anything that will help me with this. I recorded some videos with my camera and the videos are Quicktime ( .MOV ) which I converted into ( Mpg ) Videos. But the problem here is that when I recorded them I had the camera sideways. So I have to turn my head to the left in order to see them. Does ANYBODYYYYYYYYY know how I can fix these and put back in the original view to watch on my dvd. Thanks I would really appreciate all of your help.

Chris

Convert it to an avi file, import to Movie Maker and use the rotate by 90'
function.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
> Ok, I've been searching all over the internet. I cant seem to find
anything that will help me with this. I recorded some videos with my camera
and the videos are Quicktime ( .MOV ) which I converted into ( Mpg ) Videos.
But the problem here is that when I recorded them I had the camera sideways.
So I have to turn my head to the left in order to see them. Does
ANYBODYYYYYYYYY know how I can fix these and put back in the original view
to watch on my dvd. Thanks I would really appreciate all of your help.

> Chris

OOps - I may have sent this twice, but here goes.

I rotate mine with QuickTime Pro. Get it at apple.com. If you are running
Windows, be sure to get the version forWindows PCs. I also use it to link
all my movie clips together, so I don't have to click on them one-at-a-time
to show them all.

Carol
--
C and A Bredt