WPA - User or Computer

I am running an XP SP 1 laptop with the MS WPA Update and a Linksys 802.11g
wireless card. We have a WPA Wireless AP configured. My question is this:

When User1 loggs on to the domain through the LAN, I set the WPA password
and he is good to go. Next time he logs on, the WPA password is already
"there" and he is authenticated to the domain.

If User2 2 now wants to log on while NOT on the LAN, will the WPA password
entered under User1 apply to him OR do I need him to first log-on through
the LAN, configure the WPA password for him etc...

Thanks - Sean

Sean,

The information should be stored per user..

823731 HOW TO: Remove Cached User Credentials That Are Used for PEAP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=823731

--

Hope that helps,
David Copeland

Newsgroups:
SBS v4.x : microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz
SBS 2000: microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000
SBS 2003: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs