Windows movie maker, getting slightly blurry video

palmer

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2004

Hi,

When I import video into windows movie maker the clear
video from my camera ends up being slightly blurry more on
the perimiter of moving objects. Is there something I can
do? I treid switching it to high quality and that doesnt
seem to help.

thanks Palmer

If viewing in MM then this only shows a preview and it is low quality and
can be ignored as it's not representative of the finished product. For best
reults you need to import as a dv-avi file via firewire, is this how you did
it?
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP

"Palmer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When I import video into windows movie maker the clear
> video from my camera ends up being slightly blurry more on
> the perimiter of moving objects. Is there something I can
> do? I treid switching it to high quality and that doesnt
> seem to help.
>
> thanks Palmer

TRENDING THREADS