Windows movie maker, getting slightly blurry video

Hi,

When I import video into windows movie maker the clear
video from my camera ends up being slightly blurry more on
the perimiter of moving objects. Is there something I can
do? I treid switching it to high quality and that doesnt
seem to help.

thanks Palmer
1 answer Last reply
More about windows movie maker slightly blurry video

    If viewing in MM then this only shows a preview and it is low quality and
    can be ignored as it's not representative of the finished product. For best
    reults you need to import as a dv-avi file via firewire, is this how you did
    it?
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP

    "Palmer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I import video into windows movie maker the clear
    > video from my camera ends up being slightly blurry more on
    > the perimiter of moving objects. Is there something I can
    > do? I treid switching it to high quality and that doesnt
    > seem to help.
    >
    > thanks Palmer

Video Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Windows XP