Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i can't play video games because of a dll problem. the
game will crash(dead stall and i have to restart)a few
moments in and I get a prompt that tells me that I have a
display driver problem
szappname: drivers display
szmodname: SiSGRV.dll
szmodver: 6.14.01.3100
szappver: 103903300103301019
offset: FA1F06EA

P4S8AG ATX
Xabre

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my address is gnostics@telus.net

I HAVE BEEN GET UNKNOWN ERROR WHEN PLAYING A MOVIE CLIP