HELP ! - problem converting "windows movie maker" to "clic..

HELP ! - problem converting "windows movie maker" to "click to dvd"

I am making my AVI files in "windows movie maker" and then i layout a
dvd with chapters using "click to dvd" - the avi files have proper
audio but only 75% of the files have audio when i import them into
"click to dvd"
why is this happening? why is there no pattern? is there some other
program i can convert my files from avi to mpeg or something....
thanks

Please email me at HOKNES@HOTMAIL.COM
thanks very much

Check out www.papajohn.org and see the click to dvd files. I think it may be
because MM outputs type 2 avi files and click to dvd needs type 1, you can
get a convertor from the same site made by canopus.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
"Terry Hoknes" <hoknes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> HELP ! - problem converting "windows movie maker" to "click to dvd"
>
> I am making my AVI files in "windows movie maker" and then i layout a
> dvd with chapters using "click to dvd" - the avi files have proper
> audio but only 75% of the files have audio when i import them into
> "click to dvd"
> why is this happening? why is there no pattern? is there some other
> program i can convert my files from avi to mpeg or something....
> thanks
>
> Please email me at HOKNES@HOTMAIL.COM
> thanks very much

I see you also asked in Moviemaker and PJ answered. Note here I got the type
files the wrong way round. MM2 makes type 1 and click to dvd needs type 2,
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP