Media Player Problem

July 23, 2004 2:43:45 PM

My media player won't play video from the internet. When
I click on a link the media player pulls up but then it
shuts doen and so does explorer.

More about : media player problem

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 11:29:57 PM

Make sure you have the latest version, 9, the latest directX, 9, and that
the file you are trying to play is supported by WMP, ie not a .mov etc.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP
!