Media Player Problem

My media player won't play video from the internet. When
I click on a link the media player pulls up but then it
shuts doen and so does explorer.
1 answer Last reply
More about media player problem

    Make sure you have the latest version, 9, the latest directX, 9, and that
    the file you are trying to play is supported by WMP, ie not a .mov etc.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "Duff" <aduffee@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > My media player won't play video from the internet. When
    > I click on a link the media player pulls up but then it
    > shuts doen and so does explorer.

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP